20 February 2012

0
Comments
Pitchers, Catchers and Fielder(s). Oh my!





Holy Shit! Holy Shit! Holy Shit! Is this real life? Look, I know we signed this dude weeks ago. Trust me, I almost lost my job over trying to get my season tix package renewed. But this is the real deal right heeya! Pitchers and Catchers reported to Lakeland today. Oh and so did Prince Fielder..

And Miggy...

..sober Miggy, at that.

This like makes it official right? Prince Fielder is officially "in a relationship" with the Detroit Tigers (and me too by default). He and Miggy were chatting it up (Oh, to be a fly on the wall for that convo) before they went and swung the sticks. Spring Training is here, and opening day is right around the corner. I can already taste the beers at Elwood's, and the snatch at bouzoukis... and the stale bologna at Wayne County Correctional. We got a wicked wild crew this year and you better believe your bottom when I say we're selling DTBC swag outside CoPa all summer! "Throw Some D on That Pitch!" Justin Verlander shirts on the reg!



On a more important note, I think this marks the 1 year anniversary of my first post. This blog has lasted longer than all of my past girlfriends combined. Touche, Coalition...Touche.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment