28 December 2011

0
Comments
God bless us...Every one!





Well another Christmas has come and gone and let me tell you I couldn't be happier. The one thing I wanted this year, I got it. No not the nice wallet from my roommates, or the prime rib dinner Christmas eve. This gift came wrapped in blue and silver. The Detroit Lions smashed on Phillip Rivers and the Chargers like they were a Christmas ham, clinching a playoff berth for the first time since 1999!

Stafford was near perfect on Christmas Eve, finding open receivers 3 times for scores and almost 400 yards. Megatron was back to being Megatron. Kevin Smith fooled everyone into thinking we weren't the second worst rushing team in the league. And Cliff Avril put a bow on it when he one-handed Rivers' pass outta the air and ran it in for a TD.

Christmas usually involves me drinking more wine and spiked Eggnog than I had initially expected, but with no rhyme or reason to it other than gluttony. But this year was a Christmas to celebrate! Forward down the fielld......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment