14 April 2011

0
Comments
Kobe Fined $100K for Saying "Fucking faggot", I'd Be Fined $1.2 mil Daily




He drops it at the 0:36 mark.

I must say this is my go to phrase. I'd be fined hourly if this we're applicable to every day life. These days isn't everything shitty either gay, faggot, queer, cock suckers or some variation of that? I thought this was just common practice. If someone T'd me up and then I got fined $100 grrr, I would say some way worse shit than this. I'd be dropping fuck, fag, cunt, shit, and bitch at least 4 times each in a 35 word expletive phrase that would make your eyes water.  I must have a dirty mouth, right Orbitz gum commercials? I did learn from the best, though. I distinctly remember my mom calling a McDonalds worker a cunt, to her face, for what seemed to be no apparent reason. And I was 9. Ah, the good ol' days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment