02 November 2011

0
Comments
Baybay, baybay, baybay ohhhhh




From Radar Online:

Teen pop icon Justin Bieber got a 20-year-old Californian woman pregnant during a backstage tryst and admitted it was his "first time," she claims in a sensational lawsuitobtained exclusively by Star magazine.

Mariah Yeater filed court papers saying that her sexual encounter with the "Baby" hit-maker occurred on October 25 of last year, after he performed to a sold-out crowd at L.A.'s Staples Center.....

....In a hand-signed affidavit, sworn under the penalty of perjury, Yeater wrote that a security guard working for Bieber approached her and "asked if I wanted to meet Justin Bieber" before whisking her backstage...

..."We went inside and immediately his personality changed drastically. He began touching me and repeatedly said he wanted to f*ck the sh*t out of me. At the time I asked him to put a condom for protection, but he insisted that he did not want to....
..."In his own words, he said that because it was his first time he wanted to feel everything."

Justin then "quickly took off my clothes," she said -- and the pair had sex.....

...Bieber’s reps strenuously deny the woman’s claims, but Yeater wrote in her court declaration: "He was on top of me with my legs around him. At the time I was on top of some type of shelf. The sexual intercourse itself was brief, lasting only approximately 30 seconds."


Well if we've learned anything from the likes of OJ, Lindsey Lohan, and Ray Lewis; its that celebrities have at least one "get out of jail free card" up their sleeve. I mean odds are this is either really Bieber's kid, or this bitch is straight off her rocker and would do anything to get her name in the papers. Like, if I were Bieber (and thank God I'm not, for a multitude of reasons) and I had pussy throwing itself at me like that, I'd take full advantage of it. I'm pretty sure there's a story somewhere about a rock star who took advantage of it so much to where his dick split in half or something else as painfully gross. I digress.

I'd be willing to bet that in the event JB takes a paternity test, this kid has enough money, lawyers and twitter followers for it to come up negative. He'll be dancing all over Maury like my man in the video. Probably with even better moves. This may even bolster his career a bit more if that's even possible. Hopefully he can drop this whole virgin, Tim Tebow-esque persona and turn into the woman-eater we all know he is. The only part I feel bad for this dude for is when the chick claimed he only lasted 30 seconds. That's a low blow if I've ever seen one. Shit's hard to control sometimes. Not that I know what that's like or anything-er...

Fuck...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment