20 May 2011

0
Comments
Macho Man Randy Savage Dead at 58



I'm sure many of you have heard by now; but if you're a little slow to the punch I feel its best I break the news to you. Macho Man Randy Savage died early this morning after having a heart attack behind the wheel and crashing into a tree. My man was one of the greatest wrestlers in WWF's history. He was crazy before being crazy was cool. I'm willing to bet the Macho Man Wrestling Buddy was one of the top selling toys in the late 80's/early 90's (first person who gives me a stat to prove this gets an outside the pants HJ).
The Flying Elbow Drop: one of my all time favorite finishers. They just don't make em like this anymore (until the debut of The Irish Creamer Steve Addington, that is). A good man, a wrestling legend, and the face of the Slim Jim franchise. Snap em if ya got em. R.I.P Macho Man

0 Comments:

Post a Comment