04 June 2011

0
Comments
This Just In: Guys Like Boobs



 Documentary : Sexy Girls Have It Easy from Bright Hand Pictures on Vimeo.

Sweet study, lady. Guys like hot girls. Guys like dumpy girls slightly less. The difference here is the money they are willing to spend on them. I mean this dates back to our ancestors. You know cavemen weren't giving up their food for the broke bitch with the Neanderthal forehead and the cleft palate. And look at the guys she's targeting here. Bus drivers, taxi drivers, food court workers, drunk asshole at the bar. All the most socially inept people. These people have no clue how to handle a pretty girl. I don't care how hot you are; you come up to me and say buy me a drink and I'll tell you to fuck yourself, plain and simple. I'll let you know if I'm feeling charitable, tootse. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment