25 February 2011

0
Comments
Hi, Haters!




Anonymous haters are loving the BroCo! Hate early, hate often, I always say. It's so brave to hate on someone behind the facade of an "Anonymous" post. I embrace it. Let us help you through whatever self esteem issues are causing you to stay in on a Friday night and hate on a sub-par blog. Although, I do admire a comment writer with impeccable grammar and an imaginative sense of smell. I'm sure you're educational background has granted you with a job that anyone would deem exciting.

As far as the notion that we are trying to provide professional insight on any of the topics on this blog, you must be outside of your mind. We're as mediocre as they come. I'd love to stick around while you elaborate on your posh living situation and how Detroit is slighted by our existence, but Friday nights are drinking nights, and I have a bottle of Miguel Cabrera scotch in the freezer calling my name.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go home and put some water in Buck Nasty's momma's dish. Good evening.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment